Code reviews for your Bitbucket Server repositories will be posted as a "PullRequest" member of your Bitbucket team. In order to post code reviews, the user must be added in Bitbucket.
This must be done by an individual with the following:
- A PullRequest account with an Owner role for the organization in question.
- An Admin role on your Bitbucket Server instance.
- Log into the PullRequest Proxy and click the Configure Bitbucket button on the home page.
- Paste the root URL of your Bitbucket Server instance (this will be whatever domain your team usually uses to access Bitbucket). Example:
- Log in to your Bitbucket instance as an admin and create a new user with the username PullRequest. This will be the user that posts comments in your repositories.
- Add the PullRequest user to all of the repositories you want code review on. Be sure to grant the user WRITE permission so it's able to post comments.
NOTE: PullRequest will never write or modify code in your repositories.
- Log in to Bitbucket as the PullRequest user - this is required for creating a personal access token.
NOTE: This may be easier in another browser or an incognito tab so you can remain logged in as the Bitbucket admin user).
- Create a personal access token for the PullRequest user in Bitbucket by opening